Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

2016 Hightlights

For term 1 my highlight was the first day of school because I got to know the year 7’s and even got to know most of the year 8’s at year 8 camp. My highlight from term 1 was year 8 camp because I got to know most of the year 8’s and I just enjoyed working as a team with everyone.

My highlight from term 4 was Parakai because the year 7 and 8’s got to spend more time there before the year 8’s leave for college. I loved going to parakai because it gave us year 8’s to have one last opportunity to have fun and make the most of it with everyone.

My highlight of the year was being at Pt England School for one last year. I have a lot of highlights from this year but my favourite was just being a student of Pt England School.

No comments:

Post a Comment