Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

World War 1

What me and my group did for the last few weeks we made a movie about world war 1.It was about 2 brothers who joined the first world war 1 Their names were George and Peter.The 2 brothers travelled and travelled along with other men until they got to war.The 2 brothers fought and fought until 1 of them got shot which was peter.

George went home and told his mother the bad news.His mother was so excited to see if her sons. As soon as she saw George she asked him where's Peter.George told his mother that he got shot by the Germans and he took him and his mother home.So that is what my group and I came up with for world war 1.




World War One from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Koula! I think your group did a nice job on your movie. However, I wonder if there was one thing you could fix, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete