Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

A time when losing something.

First, at the beginning of the year I got my new uniform along with my new school hat. On the first day of school it was really sunny so I had to wear my hat if I wanted to play outside in the sun. A few weeks later I lost my hat and I tried to look for it but it was lost and I gave up looking for it.

The season went past and it was winter so I didn’t need my hat anymore. When I lost my hat I felt disappointed because my mum might waste her money on buying me a new hat.

It’s finally term 4 and it’s nearly summer. We had an Immersion Assembly and that is when the teachers mentioned bringing our hats back to school. I tried looking for my hat again at school and I finally found my hat it was in our green room. I found my hat in a big pile of clothes in the green room so now and am happy that I found my hat because now I can play out in the sun.

Now that I found my new hat I will try my best to look after it and try to find a safe place to put it.


1 comment:

  1. Great writing Koula. I liked your piece of writing. It was very interesting and hooked me in straight away. Although there was one part of your writing that didn't really make sense. It was...
    "so now and am happy"
    But other then that, awesome piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete