Pages

Sunday 21 August 2016

Cross Country

On Friday it was Cross Country for Pt England School. I am a year 8 and this was my last year for Cross Country and of course I did my best in Cross Country. The year 8 girls went last for the run but that didn't stop us from having fun while running last. As soon as Mr Burt said 1, 2, 3 all I could hear was a bang and all of us girls ran as fast as we could but me on the other hand I was so tired I just wanted to stop but I had to try my best especially since it was my last year for Cross Country. Once my second lap was all most over I just needed to past the gate and sprint to the finish line. All I could hear was people cheering for me and the other girls I was running with which was Finau, May, Raewen, Marilyn & Jessica. My stitch just couldn't go away but that didn't stop me from beating the girls. As soon as we past the gate we all sprinted it and she ran past the park which was pretty sore because we were running on bark but anyway all I could see was the finish line and all I could think about is running towards it so I could finally stop. I was so happy because I was behind the girls but in the end I bet them. I felt so happy that it was finally over and I felt to happy that the parents and teachers encouraged me and the girls and the rest of the school to run and to try our best and I really liked the advice they gave us like be selfish with your running and support our mates but don't stop to chat with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment