Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

School Disco

Hey there Bloggers,
Today is the 22nd of September. This means today is the school disco YAY. I just got back from the school disco and had a blast so I just figured I have to write about it. The school disco was just awesome that I have no words to describe it. The disco was just for the years 5 - 8 and so far I think this was the best disco I have been too. I loved this years disco because no one was trying to be cool and sit in the corner just watching people. This disco was the best because almost everyone came, everyone was having fun, dance moves were spreading everywhere and I loved seeing smiles on peoples faces. My highlight of going to the disco was seeing everyone having a good time, watching dance battles and I also loved seeing people dragging people out of the chair to come and dance along with everyone else. I just wanted to thank Mrs Tele'a and Mr Jacobson for all the hard work they have done to make this possible for us and I would also like to thank all the teachers for supervising us kids when they could be doing something better like watching T.V or something else. Last but not least I would love to give a big huge thanks to the Prefects and House Captains for giving up their dance moves and helping out with the disco like being the D.J or helping out with the supervises. Thank you so much for making this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment