Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

First day of school recount

On the very first day of school I walked into the school hall and sat down with the rest of the seniors.I was so nervous because I didn't know anyone and because it was the first day of school. I could see all the students with smiles on their faces because they were so happy to see their friends. Once Mr Burt finished talking he sent all the students to go to their classes.



Finally we made it to the senior block and all the year 7 & 8 students sat down while the teachers introduced themselves and told us something about them. Once the teachers finished talking they called off our names to go to our class rooms but I had to go to room 3 so Mrs Tele'a can tell me what class room I need to go to. Once I walked into room 3 Mrs Tele'a started asking me questions but I was to nervous to talk.She told me that I had to go to Mrs Moala's class.



When I walked into Mrs Moala's class I was scared cause Mrs Moala told me to go up and tell everyone my name and she said my name wrong and I told the class room what my old school was. 


Finally school was almost finish and I was so happy because I got to know lots of kids and I was happy to be their friends.

1 comment:

  1. Koula, I am so glad that you came to PES this year! We have really enjoyed having you in Class 4 and part of Team 5! This is a great recount of your first day at school. I would love to see you use figurative language in your writing. For example, "I felt like a mouse facing a lion when I stood in front of the class."

    ReplyDelete