Pages

Thursday 11 February 2016

2016 Reflection

Have you ever been in team 5 before… Well if you haven’t I will tell you so much about team 5. Being a year 7 & 8 is a really hard job but it’s fun as well just not when you get in trouble. But the best thing about being a year 7 & 8 is that you get to go on so many trips and we get to sit on the chair during assembly. Being a year 7 & 8 means  you have to be responsible for things you do and you have to show leadership to younger students by sitting up during assembly or during class time you have show them how to wear the right uniform and show them how we do the right thing at the right time with the right attitude.


What I am looking forward to this year is to show leadership throughout the whole year and I am also looking forward to spending time with the year 8’s at year 8 leadership camp. What I am looking forward to accomplishing this year is everything because last year I didn’t really listen to the teacher that much so I didn’t learn that much but I am a year 8 now so I want to learn lots and to be prepared for college next year. My goal this year is to get a good report by doing my best in everything and my other goal is to show leadership while I am still a year 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment