Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

Welcome to room 5 the best classroom!!!

Hi my name is Koula and I am in the amazing and best class room ever room 5. My classroom is the best class room ever is because Mrs Ilaoa is our teacher and she is way better then the other teachers.The reason why I like my class is because us students of room 5 have been so helpful and amazing and like I keep saying it's the best class cause we have the best teacher.  So far 2016 has been the best year ever all ready because I am finally a year 8 and I get to spend 1 last year with everyone before I leave to go off to college. So far being a year 8 is not so bad and this has been the best 2 weeks of school so far.What I am looking forward to this year is year 8 leadership camp and spending time with everyone before I go off to college and trying my best in everything. I am also looking forward to Fiafia night because it's my first and last time going and performing at Fiafia night. What I am not looking forward to this year is leaving Pt England school and I'm not looking forward to getting in trouble this year.
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Koula! You've had a great start to the year. I look forward to seeing more about you and your learning journey. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD WORK MY FRIEND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DOKO

    ReplyDelete