Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Recrafting story

Problem:
As I sat on the dock, I could feel something tugging on my line. Every now and then my line felt like it was attached to something really heavy under water so I tried my best to pull it out but that didn’t work. All of a sudden I pulled my line out water and I didn’t catch any fish. It was really mysterious because I thought I would of caught a fish but there was nothing on my hook. I decided to move to a new spot because I thought something really dangerous was about to attack me.

Solution:
But luckily for me as I was moving to a new spot I finally caught a huge massive fish. As I was killing the fish I left to go home so I could cook the fish to eat. But all of a sudden I was feeling kind of worried but I don’t know why so I went for a walk to the dock that I was on before to see if anyone was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment