Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

A.I.M Talk

This morning the year 7 & 8 block had a very special visit from Andrew Patterson and his 2 other guest's Kenese and Arizona. Kenese and Arizona came to talk to us about A.I.M which stands for Aspiration, Inspiration and Motivation.

Arizona was the first speaker to come up and she was inspiring many of us because she had a normal life getting raised in New Zealand and just because she was achieving more and more everyday she got a opportunity to work at Disney world for a few months. Arizona told us that all of this happened to her because she dreamed big she achieved more and she had Aspiration, Inspiration and Motivation.

The next speaker was Kenese and he also inspired us as well. Kenese was raised in Samoa and he moved to New Zealand. He lost 2 important people in his life he lost his twin brother and his farther. To me Kenese inspired me that even though he grew up with less people in his life you can still get up carry on and achieve more. Kenese encouraged me to be myself and be grateful and to achieve by working hard everyday.

I just wanted to say thank you to Andrew Patterson for bringing Kenese and Arizona this morning because I have never been this inspired so thank you again I have learned so much from Kenese and Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment