Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Maths test

Hello bloggers, This term team 5 has been preparing for our upcoming events which was our tests. This morning team 5 had just completed their maths test. As team 5 were preparing for the test my class solved some equations before the test started so we can get pumped up and ready to start confidently. 3,2,1 press start came out of the teachers mouth and all I could hear were students typing non stop. I couldn't stop moving, I skipped a lot of slides because I didn't want to waste my time staying on the same page. I could feel my heart pumping and my nerves coming because I didn't really understand some of the questions. 5 more minutes to go and all I needed to do was cheek my answers. Once I have cheeked my answer I was happy with what I've done and I was finally finished. When the test was over I felt proud of myself and everyone else because even if we got it wrong at least we tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment